View larger imageDatasheetUser manualPinoutsEDRE Software
WaveView for Windows
PCI DAQ Card 8/16/24 Channel D/A Board with 16-Bit Analog Outputs & 6 Digital Inputs
- PCI 2.2 compliant @ 33MHz
- Modules are 3.3V or +5V PCI slot compatible
- 8/16/24 Analog output channels (±10V)
- Maximum update rate of 100kHz per channel
- On card 128K x 16 FIFO for channel list configuration
- Channel programmable to operate under programmed I/O or channel list mode
- Under Channel list mode number of channels configured between 4/8/12/16/20/24
- Channel list timing can be synchronised to an external clock or to an internal 16 bit programmable counter
- Six over voltage protected digital inputs are provided (can be programmed as I/O or counter timer functions)
- Two 16 bit 82C54 compatible counter timers
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP OS Support
- WaveView for Windows Data Acquisition & Logging Software
- Dimensions: 143mm x 98.5mm
- Supplied with EDR Enhanced Software Development Kit
Download WaveView for Windows for use with the PCI-766
The PCI-766 is an advanced multi-channel analog output board with optimised 8, 16 or 24 channels with full 16-bit resolution.
Up to 24 channels of analog output can be streamed at a max speed of 100KHz. The PCI-766 has 2 different operation modes, Fifo and loop mode. Fifo is used to stream data from software to hardware. Loop mode continuously streams data saved in the boards hardware buffer.
Other features include 6 digital inputs which can be used as digital inputs or clock and trigger source.