View larger imageDatasheetEDRE Software
WaveView for Windows
PCI DAQ Card 150kHz 16 Channel 16-bit A/D, 24 Digital I/O, Counters & 4x16-bit DACS
- 16 Single-Ended or 8 Differential A/D Channels
- 16-bit Analog Resolution
- 150kHz A/D Sampling Rate
- +/-10V Voltage Range
- 4x 16-bit ±10V @ 5mA D/A Channels (PCI-730)
- 24 (3x 8) DIO Channels (PCI-730/726)
- 3x 16-bit Counter/Timers (User) (PCI-730/726)
- 3 Interrupt Sources (PCI-730/726)
- 2048 FIFO buffer with programmable word count
- DB25M (A/D & D/A); IDC40 (DIO) Connectors
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP OS Support (NT on request)
- Linux OS Support
- WaveView for Windows Data Acquisition & Logging Software
- Labview, Testpoint and VEE Pro Drivers
The PCI-730E, PCI-726E and PCI-725E are 16-bit data acquisition boards for the PCI-bus. Unlike other 16-bit products on the market, these feature extremely low noise perfomance.
They are multi-function I/O boards which feature both analog and digital I/O on the same board. Designed with university students in mind, the boards feature industry standard low cost connectors. This makes for easy connectivity, as the user does not have to purchase expensive SCSI cables or connectors.
Extremely compact, the PCI-730/726/725E features 16 single-ended or 8 differential 16-bit analog input channels with an overall sampling speed of 100KHz. Compared to other data acquisition boards, our board features four 16-bit analog output channels instead of the industry standard two. These are ideal for laboratory use as voltage references.
Typical applications include analog input streaming, voltage measurements, voltage reference outputs, analog and digital data logging, digital I/O for control of relays, frequency counter for event logging and much more.
Included with the PCI-730/726/725E is our free data acquisition package, WaveView for Windows which allows the user to start sampling as soon as the card is plugged in.