View larger imageDatasheetUser manualLinux drivers
PC104 High-Speed 833KHz Analog Input Board
Analog Input Connector: 3 Pin IDC Header
- Single 12-bit Analog Differential Input
- Input Voltage Range: +/- 5V
- Input Bandwidth: 3MHz
- Input Impedance: Differential (24K Ohm) Common Mode (18K ohm)
- Maximum Sampling Frequency: 833KHz
- Minimum Sampling Frequency: 610Hz
- Accuracy (after calibration): +/- 1LSB
- High Accuracy & Low Noise
- Fully programmable DMA & interrupt system
- PC/104 16-bit Bus
- Power Consumption: 5VDC @ 100mA
- Supplied with EDR Enhanced Software
The new PC104-30H is a single input high speed analog input board for the PC104 bus.
It is ideally suited for use in embedded systems when combined with a PC104 or PC104-compatible CPU board.
Typical applications include high speed analog sampling in the medical, industrial, military & test equipment fields. The board allows data transfer via slave DMA, interrupts or polled I/O. Operation is 5VDC only.
Each board comes supplied with an extensive free software developer's kit with support for Windows 98/NT & 2000. Linux & VXWORKS BSP is also available.