View larger imageDatasheet
PCI DAQ Card 16 Channel Opto-Isolated Input & 16 Channel Relay Output Board
- 16 Opto-Isolated Inputs: 16 Opto-Isolated Inputs; Up to 24VDC voltage protection for isolation channel; Inputs can accept DC & AC; Frequency response up to 10kHz
- 16 SPST Reed-Relay Outputs: 4200V (max.) Isolation Voltage; Relay switching speed up to 0.5mS; Load switching up to 20W
- 16 General Purpose Digital Inputs (TTL)
- 16 General Purpose Digital Outputs (TTL)
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP OS Support (NT on request)
- Linux OS Support
- WaveView for Windows Data Acquisition & Logging Software
- Labview, Testpoint and VEE Pro Drivers
- PCI-bus revision 2.2 compliant
An exciting new products, the PCI-769 combines 16 channels of opto-isolated input and 16 channels of reed-relay output on one PCI board. This is ideally suited for switching or monitoring applications in industrial automation environments.
In addition to the relays and opto-isolators, the board also features 16 general purpose inputs and 16 general purpose outputs. Both the 16 opto-isolated inputs, as well as the 16 general purpose digital inputs, can be configured as an interrupt source.