View larger imageDatasheet
PC104+ 16 Channel Opto-Isolated Input & 16 Channel Relay Output Board
- 16 Opto-Isolated Inputs (Up to 28VDC/AC): 2500V (max.) Isolation Voltage; Up to 24VDC voltage protection for isolation channel; Inputs can accept DC & AC; Frequency response up to 10kHz
- 16 Reed-Relay Outputs: 1500V (max.) Isolation Voltage; Relay switching speed up to 0.25mS; Load switching up to 3W
- PC/104PLUS 32-bit interface
- 5VDC only operation
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP OS Support
- Linux OS Support
- -20° to +85°C Operating temperature
The PC104PLUS-69 is the first in our range of new PC/104PLUS-bus interface boards. PC/104PLUS adds the benefit of the high-speed PCI bus to embedded systems.
It features 16 opto-isolated inputs and 16 reed relay outputs. The opto-isolated inputs can be used for inputs up to 28V, AC or DC. Opto-isolated inputs are required in industrial/military applications for protection against voltage spikes up to 2500V.
The relays can be used to switch light current external devices up to 100V @ 250mA (max). These relays have coaxial shielding, high reliability and have hermetically sealed contacts for long life, and are excellent for RF and Fast Rise Time Pulse switching (up to 6 GHz).
Inputs and outputs are separated into two sets of 2mm pitch IDC40 headers.
Designed from the outset to have a wide operating temperature, the PC104PLUS-69 can operate from -20°C to +85°C. All components are surface mounted and conformal coating is available as a special request.
Each board comes supplied with an extensive free software developer's kit with support for most Windows OS and also Linux.